What information do we collect about you
As you navigate through the website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as cookies (see below), tags, pixels, and navigational data collection.
How will we use the information about you?
Peter Neighbour will use personal information that is collected through this website, to improve our website and manage its performance. Except as otherwise stated, we may use your information to improve the content of our site, to customize the site to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it) and for the purposes specified in this Policy. We will only disclose your personal information if required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information as you transmit your information from your computer to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Peter Neighbour takes the security of personal information seriously and we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal information (including administrative, technical and physical safeguards) according to the risk level and the service provided.
This website uses “cookies”. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet, phone or other endpoint, when you visit a website that helps the site remember information about you and your preferences.
Some cookies are deleted when you exit your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
We may use Session Cookies for the following purposes:
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our website and avoid having to re-enter information.
- Within registration to allow you to access stored information.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website and to help us improve the structure of our website.
Persistent Cookies may not be used.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. You can also set your browser to block the placing of cookies at all, but you should realize that this can limit the use of our website or services.
This website may include links to other websites such as Wolters Kluwer products and services. Please note that the Policy is only applicable to this website.
We will honor your rights under local applicable data privacy laws. Under the European General Data Protection Regulation, you will have the following rights, and may have similar rights under other local applicable data privacy laws:
- The right to access your personal information: the right to submit a request for details about your personal information or a copy of that personal information
- The right to rectify your personal information: the right to have inaccurate information about you corrected or removed
- The right to erase your personal information: the right to have certain personal information about you erased
- The right to restriction of processing: the right to request that your personal information is only used for restricted purposes
- The right to data portability: the right to receive the personal information and to transmit this information to another party
- The right to object: the right to object to processing of your personal information if we informed you that the processing is necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interests
- the right to opt out of marketing activities: you can manage your marketing preferences by unsubscribe links found in the communications you receive from us
In response to a request, we will ask you to verify your identity when necessary, and to provide information that helps us to understand your request better. If we do not comply with your request, whether in whole or in part, we will explain why. If you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject, please contact us at mail(at)peterneighbour.com.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy may be subject to updates. Please consult this Policy regularly to remain up-to-date. The Policy is effective as of November 01, 2021.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments, complaints, suggestions, or any other concerns about the way in which we process information about you, please contact us at mail(at)peterneighbour.com.